Research has linked aging to an over abundance of Free Radicals and Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which causes mitochondrial/DNA damage and telomere shortening within each cell. By protecting cells from damage, the aging process is halted.
Why Specific Nutrients are Crucial to Cellular Health
Cells are the fundamental units of life and play a vital role in every bodily function. As the body ages its ability to produce healthy, new cells begins to decline making a balanced immune and inflammatory response critical to guarding health vitality.
Catabolic factors, such as oxidative stress and inflammation, more aggressively attack cells' energy-generating mitochondria with each passing year. This degradation, combined with age-related decline in cellular metabolism and energy production, impacts an individual’s vitality and quality of life.
Research has shown that a poor diet, along with stress, and environmental exposure to toxins and pesticides can cause extensive damage to cellular mitochondria. When antioxidant levels are low and free radicals/ROS high, there is an increase in systemic inflammation, decrease in energy, and increase in weight. Choosing foods and supplements that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients help to protect and nourish the cells of the body so that they are able to produce energy more effectively and efficiently.
Prana Veda - A Natural Approach to Optimizing Cellular Energy
Prana Veda is a nutrient dense multivitamin, packed with flavonoids, phenolic compounds, essential micro minerals, amino acids, and specialized bio actives to ward off the negative effects of aging at the cellular level, rejuvenate cellular energy output, and promote mitochondrial health.
Prana Veda’s clinically validated ingredients create a solid foundation of wellness, amplifying your body’s natural defense and detoxification process. This unique ayurvedic formula supplies key synergistic nutrients that provide superior anti-aging support and nourishment for optimal functioning and longevity of all the body systems. These clinically validated nutrients support systemic functions of youth that regulate genes that control aging while encouraging healthy mitochondrial density and activate cellular repair, renewal, and regrowth.
Experience the Unprecedented Anti-Aging Sports Nutrition Synergy
“Ayur Mitovita Energy Generator”
1. Ashwangandha Ashwaganda is a powerful herb that helps the body adapt to stress and has the ability to boost energy, muscular strength, stamina and endurance. In the brain, Ashwagandha has been shown to help support the natural repair of the nervous system while boosting levels of BDNF and increase serotonin and dopamine levels. *4,5,8
2. ArginoCarn® Enhances both lipolysis and fatty acid (stored energy) oxidation, mobilizing into working tissue for cellular metabolism while decreasing oxidative stress variables *1,7
3. Clarinol ® Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) CLA is a unique fatty acid clinically shown to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle, and promote healthy metabolism. *9,17
4. Curcumin C3 Complex®: This curcumin is 95% Tetrahydrocurcuminoids extracts obtained from turmeric rhizomes creating a higher bioavailable, stabile and active nutrient. Curcumin possesses potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as reduce systemic oxidative stress. *12,14
5. MicroActive-Resveratrol Resveratol an antioxidant polyphenol which supports healthy metabolism, normal insulin sensitivity and optimal blood flow — all of which may have cardiovascular, brain and anti-aging benefits. *2,15
6. MicroActive-CoQ10 CoQ10 is a natural vitamin-like, fat-soluble antioxidant found in the mitochondria of almost all the cells in the body. It is used in the electron transport chain that generates 90-95% of the energy used by the body. *6,20
7. ResistAid® ResistAid is a proprietary natural immune support produced from larch trees and consists of soluble fiber arabinogalactan and bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids supporting increased antioxidant capacity and immune function. *13,18
8. Shilijit Humic/Fulvic Acid Blend: Shilajit has been used to support energy, memory, absorption of vital nutrients, intelligence, healthy blood sugar, detoxification, and cellular protection. It is known for its ability to support cell function through healthy cellular oxygenation and support of healthy neurotransmitter levels while promoting cell protection with antioxidant support. *10,16,19
9. Sustamine®: Sustamine is a revolutionary dipeptide of glutamine that combines the amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine to help your body rehydrate, replenish and recover and provides several substantial benefits such as enhanced recovery, immune system support, and increased metabolic rate. *3,11
10. Vegetarian Omega-3 (life’s DHA) (from Algal Oil): Research shows that Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis.
1. Bloomer, Richard J., Kelsey H. Fisher-Wellman, and Patrick S. Tucker. "Effect of oral acetyl L-carnitine arginate on resting and postprandial blood biomarkers in pre-diabetics." Nutrition & metabolism 6.1 (2009): 25. CAR
2. Cottart, Charles‐Henry, Valérie Nivet‐Antoine, and Jean‐Louis Beaudeux. "Review of recent data on the metabolism, biological effects, and toxicity of resveratrol in humans." Molecular nutrition & food research 58.1 (2014): 7-21. RESVER
3. Hoffman, Jay R. "L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine™) maintains performance, helps rehydrate." SUS
4. Konar, Arpita et al. “Protective Role of Ashwagandha Leaf Extract and Its Component Withanone on Scopolamine-Induced Changes in the Brain and Brain-Derived Cells.” Ed. Efthimios M. C. Skoulakis. PLoS ONE 6.11 (2011): e27265. PMC. Web. 19 Feb. 2017. ASH
5. Kulkarni, Shrinivas K., Mohit Kumar Bhutani, and Mahendra Bishnoi. "Antidepressant activity of curcumin: involvement of serotonin and dopamine system." Psychopharmacology 201.3 (2008): 435. AHS
6. Madhavi, Doddabele, and Daniel Kagan. "A study on the bioavailability of a novel sustained-release coenzyme Q10-β-cyclodextrin complex." Integrative Medicine 9.1 (2010). COQ
7. Mingorance, Carmen, et al. "Pharmacological effects and clinical applications of propionyl-L-carnitine." Nutrition reviews 69.5 (2011): 279-290.CAR
8. Mishra, Lakshmi-Chandra, Betsy B. Singh, and Simon Dagenais. "Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review." Alternative medicine review 5.4 (2000): 334-346. ASH
9. O'shea, Marianne, et al. "Use of conjugated linoleic acid." U.S. Patent No. 9,149,050. 6 Oct. 2015. CLAR
10. Piotrowska D, Dlugosz A, Witkiewicz K, Pajak J. The research on antioxidative properties of TOLPA PeatPreparation and its fractions. Acta Pol Pharm. 2000 Nov;57 Suppl:127-9. SHI
11. Pruna, Gabriel J., et al. "Effect of acute L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine and electrolyte ingestion on cognitive function and reaction time following endurance exercise." European journal of sport science 16.1 (2016): 72-79. SUS
12. Ringman, John M., et al. "Oral curcumin for Alzheimer's disease: tolerability and efficacy in a 24-week randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study." Alzheimer's research & therapy 4.5 (2012): 43. CUR
13. Rodriguez, Bryan, et al. "Arabinogalactan for enhancing the adaptive immune response." U.S. Patent No. 8,784,844. 22 Jul. 2014. RES
14. Sahu, Pramod K., et al. "Structure activity relationship, cytotoxicity and evaluation of antioxidant activity of curcumin derivatives." Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters 26.4 (2016): 1342-1347. CUR
15. Spanier, G., et al. "Resveratrol reduces endothelial oxidative stress by modulating the gene expression of superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1), glutathione peroxidase 1 (GPx1) and NADPH oxidase subunit (Nox4)." J Physiol Pharmacol 60.Suppl 4 (2009): 111-116. RESVER
16. Stohs, Sidney J. "Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo)." Phytotherapy Research 28.4 (2014): 475-479. SHI
17. Tetens, Inge. “Scientific Opinion on the safety of” conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)-rich oil”(Clarinol®) as a Novel Food ingredient.” (2010). CLAR
18. Udani, Jay K. "Immunomodulatory effects of ResistAid™: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multidose study." Journal of the American College of Nutrition 32.5 (2013): 331-338. RES
19. Visser SA. Effect of humic substances on mitochondrial respiration and oxidative phosphorylation. Sci Total Environ. 1987 Apr;62:347-54. SHI
20. Yagi, Akira, and Suzuka Ataka. "Possible Prophylaxes of Aloe Vera Juice with CoQ10 to Enhance Muscle Performance." Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research 5.3 (2016): 2043-2049. COQ